Monday, May 25
In times of uncertainty and challenge, meditation, breath work and mindful movement practices take on increasing importance — as does community — so Yoga for Life will continue to do its very best to be here for you. We have decided to continue Online Classes through May using Zoom. We hope you received Yoga for Life’s email on Friday, which provided information about our May Online Class Subscription program, instructions on how to access classes and a Q&A designed to make the whole virtual process as simple as possible. (If you can’t find that message in your Inbox, we’ve included access to it as a link below.)
Monday @ 9:30 a.m.
VIRTUAL Strength & Sculpt w/Marcy
Zoom Meeting ID: 824-3590-1983
Monday @ 6:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL Vinyasa Flow w/Sara
Zoom Meeting ID: 892-5994-9476
Click the link above 5 minutes before the start time to join today’s class.
Or, if you have difficulty with the link, go to Zoom.us and click the “Join a Meeting” tab.
Enter the Zoom Meeting ID and Password to join your class.
Click Here to access Yoga for Life’s detailed instructions for Online Classes.
We are all in this together! Please stay in touch and reach out if we can be helpful to you.
Weekly Class Schedule
- Monday @ 9:30 a.m. – Strength & Sculpt w/Marcy
- Monday @ 6:00 p.m. – Vinyasa Flow w/Sara
- Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. – Positively Possible Yoga w/April (New Time!)
- Wednesday @ 11:00 a.m. – Breath/Body/Mind w/Karen
- Thursday @ 8:00 a.m. – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- Friday @ 11:00 a.m. – Gentle Yoga & Yoga for Cancer w/Karen
- Saturday @ 10:00 a.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- Sunday @ 4:30 p.m. – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen