We love Holiday Yoga! We’ll be here for you every day of the Independence Day weekend and hope you will come on out for your regular classes … and a few extra too. Don’t forget to bring a friend!
Friday, July 1
- 8:00 a.m. Yoga II w/Helms
- 9:30 a.m. Yoga I w/Hampton
- 11:00 a.m. Yoga for Cancer w/April & Karen
- 6:00 p.m. Slow Flow w/Jeff
Saturday, July 2
- 9:00 a.m. Yoga II w/Karen
- 10:45 a.m. Yoga I w/Karen
Sunday, July 3
- 10:30 a.m. All Levels Yoga w/Jeff
- 4:30 p.m. Deep Stretch Yoga w/Carol
- 6:00 p.m. All Levels Yoga – Cancelled
Monday, July 4
- 9:30 a.m. Freedom Yoga w/Jeff (Please Note: This will be a 90 minute class.)
- All Other July 4th Classes are Cancelled
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for Summer 2016. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- July 1 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
- July 8 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- July 15 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- July 22 – Move, Breathe & Release w/Pam
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.