At THRIVE last November, you helped us raise money to support cancer patients in “Navigating Cancer the Body/Mind/Spirit Way.” A significant portion of those funds created scholarships for yoga teachers to receive specialized training to effectively teach yoga to cancer patients. We are delighted to host Tari Prinster and Yoga4Cancer at Yoga for Life in May with one of best trainings in the country.
$100 Early Bird Discount through Monday, March 9th!
PLUS, $100 Scholarships for the Next Four Registrants!
Click here now for all the exciting details and to register!
During March, we’ve selected a “Sweet Sixteen” of classes for you to take for just $5. (Cash only, please.) We have wonderful teachers and fabulous classes — day, night, weekend — and we’re offering a sweet deal so you can try them all!
- March 3 – Tuesday @ 6:00 p.m. Yoga II (Will)
- March 5 – Thursday @ 11:00 a.m. Yoga II (Sara)
- March 6 – Friday @ 6:00 p.m. Slow Flow (Robin)
- March 8 – Sunday @ 10:30 a.m. All Levels (Ann)
- March 9 – Monday @ 12:30 p.m. Yin Yoga (Maureen)
- March 11 – Wednesday @ 6:15 p.m. Yoga I (Hampton)
- March 13 – Friday @ 9:30 a.m. Yoga I (Hampton)
- March 15 – Sunday @ 6:00 p.m. All Levels (Sheridan)
- March 17 – Tuesday @ 12:30 p.m. Yoga I (Robin)
- March 19 – Thursday @ 8:00 a.m. Deep Stretch (Carol)
- March 21 – Saturday @ 9:00 a.m. Yoga II (Karen)
- March 23 – Monday @ 9:45 a.m. Meditation (Debbie)
- March 25 – Wednesday @ 6:30 a.m. Flow Yoga (Karen)
- March 28 – Saturday @ 10:45 a.m. Yoga I (Karen)
- March 29 – Sunday @ 4:30 p.m. Deep Stretch (Carol)
- March 31 – Tuesday @ 9:30 a.m. Yoga II (Noreen)
Online registration is not available for these classes at the special price. Just come to the studio to join the fun!
Friday nights are always fun at Yoga for Life! We mix things up a bit on the schedule, offering you a perfect opportunity to shed the tensions of the week and emerge ready for the weekend! Just show up at 6:00 p.m. We’ll make sure you have a great time!
- March 27 – No Class
- April 3 – No Class (Good Friday)
- April 10 – Meditative Posture Workshop w/Marlysa Sullivan ($15 Advance/$20 Day of Event)
- April 17 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- April 24 – No Class (5K on the Greenway)
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.