We’re preparing to celebrate 7 years on West Morehead Street AND our commitment to being here for (at least) another 5 years! Be sure to add this important information to your calendar:
July 31 (Noon) through August 5
CLOSED for Renovations
For the first time EVER we will close Centered Wellness and Yoga for Life for some exciting renovations! We’ve been working behind the scenes planning a few key enhancements to our already lovely space. [Don’t forget, if you come to class on Sunday afternoon or next Monday through Friday, you’ll be disappoointed.]
August 6 – 9:00 to 1:00
7th Anniversary Celebration
This important milestone and our future commitment speak clearly to the dedication of our students, clients, practitioners and staff in co-creating a supportive environment of wellness. We are truly grateful for each of you! Let’s gather on Saturday, August 6 to celebrate! Don’t miss this fantastic day! Here are some of the things you can enjoy:
- FREE Classes at 9 a.m., 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Hourly Drawings for for classes, merchandise and more! Must be present to win!
- Pick a Discount for your purchases. At checkout, you’ll have the opportunity to pick a discount stick. This one-time discount will range from 5-20% and will be available for one 5-Class, 10-Class or 20-Class Pass and for all retail items.
- Meet Our New Practitioners. Maureen Mischiniski and Nancy Norman will be joining the team as our newest Wellness Practitioners. Help us welcome these fabulous women to Centered Wellness!
- Delicious Snacks for you to enjoy before/after class and while you shop.
- Details/Deals on some amazing upcoming events we have planned for you!