We’re grateful to our students and want to be here for you — especially at Thanksgiving! Yoga for Life will be open every day of the Thanksgiving Holiday on the following modified schedule:
Wednesday, November 25
- 6:30 a.m. Yoga Flow w/Karen
- 9:30 a.m. All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- 6:15 p.m. Yoga Nidra w/Hampton
Thursday, November 26
- 10:00 a.m. Gratitude Yoga w/Sara (90 minutes)
Friday, November 27
- 9:30 a.m. Yoga I w/Hampton
Saturday, November 28
- 10:45 a.m. All Levels Yoga w/Karen
Sunday, November 29
- 10:30 a.m. All Levels Yoga w/Ann
- 4:30 p.m. Deep Stretch Yoga w/Carol
- 6:00 p.m. All Levels Yoga w/Sheridan
We hope to see you soon! Bring a friend or loved one and cultivate gratitude through meditation, breath work and movement.
What an amazing day at THRIVE! We enjoyed free Yoga and Qigong classes, delicious food, unique shopping opportunities, wellness sessions, henna tattoos, amazing entertainment by the MoodRahs, raffle drawings and so much more! Click here to see if you won a raffle prize, to learn more about the day or to make an online donation. Although we’ve raised almost $5,500, we’re short of our goal. Contributions are still welcome — no amount is too large or too small!
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for early fall. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- November 6 – Yoga for Anxiety Workshop w/Karen @ 5:30 *
- November 13 – Deep Stretch w/Karen ($10 Class before Dana Endsley Art Reception)
- November 20 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- November 27 – Thanksgiving (No Friday 6:00 Class)
- December 4 – Yoga for Depression w/Karen @ 5:30 *
- December 11 – Deep Stretch w/Karen
- December 18 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- December 25 – Christmas (No Friday 6:00 Class)
- January 1 – New Year’s Day (No Friday 6:00 Class)
* The 90-Minute Workshops on November 6 and December 4 are offered to our community of wellness as part of the Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training. Register in advance for just $15 or pay $20 on the day of the workshop.
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.