- Current passes may not be converted to Partner Passes.
- Only one “partner” may be designated for a pass and the “partner” must be named at the time of purchase. “Partner” designations may not be changed.
- Either “partner” may use as many of the classes on a pass as he or she chooses. The classes will NOT be evenly divided between “partners.”
- If either “partner” has an existing pass, classes from that pass will be exhausted before the Partner Pass begins.
- Partner Passes will only be available for purchase during July … so get ‘em while it’s hot!
Friday nights are always fun at Yoga for Life! We mix things up a bit on the schedule, offering you a perfect opportunity to shed the tensions of the week and emerge ready for the weekend! Just show up at 6:00 p.m. We’ll make sure you have a great time!
- August 1 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Robin
- August 8 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- August 15 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- August 22 – Belly Dance w/Yasmine
From the Spring Equinox until the Summer Solstice, Yoga for Life hosted 10 weekly Know Your Practice classes. The program offered an established sequence of postures for each class as encouragement for students to develop deep familiarity with a posture sequence over time.
We’re pleased to announce that the following students attended at least 10 of the weekly Know Your Practice classes and received a 2-Class Pass in recognition of their efforts! Way to go, gals!
- Judi Brookman
- Molly Geaney
- Lane Grann-Stahl
- Pam Jefsen
- Monica Lopez
- Gene Mallonee
- Cindy Thomson
- Jennifer Zarins
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.