When you’re off, we’re ON! We’ll be here for you through the whole Labor Day weekend with only a few schedule changes.
Friday, August 29
- 9:30 – Yoga I (Hampton)
- No Fifth Friday 6:00 Class
Saturday, August 30
- 9:00 – Yoga II (Karen)
- 10:45 – Yoga I (Karen)
Sunday, August 31
- 10:30 – All Levels Yoga (Ann)
- 4:30 – Deep Stretch Yoga (Carol)
- 6:00 – All Levels Yoga (Jen)
Monday, September 1
- 9:45 – Meditation (Karen)
- 11:00 – All Levels Yoga (Karen)
- 12:30 – Yin Yoga – Cancelled
- 2:30 – Chair Yoga (Hampton)
- 6:00 – All Levels Yoga (Karen)
- 6:15 – Yoga Fusion (Marie)
- 7:30 – Yoga I – Cancelled
If you have classes remaining on your 13-Class and 25-Class Summer Special Passes, please remember that these passes are good through Monday, September 1st. Come and spend the weekend with us!
Friday nights are always fun at Yoga for Life! We mix things up a bit on the schedule, offering you a perfect opportunity to shed the tensions of the week and emerge ready for the weekend! Just show up at 6:00 p.m. We’ll make sure you have a great time!
- August 29 – No Class (Labor Day Weekend)
- September 5 – Slow Flow w/Karen
- September 12 – Connection & Peace Workshop w/William Hufschmidt & Tra Kirkpatrick (Registration – $20; Early Bird through September 11 – $15)
- September 19 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- September 26 – Belly Dance w/Yasmine
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.