We’ll be here and doing yoga! Will you?
We know you love to practice … especially when you don’t have to work! So celebrate the spaciousness of your Labor Day calendar by joining us for the following Holiday Weekend classes:
Friday, September 2
- 9:30 – Yoga I w/Hampton
- 11:00 – Yoga for Cancer w/April & Karen
- 6:00 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
Saturday, September 3
- 9:00 – All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- 10:45 – Yoga I (Cancelled)
Sunday, September 4
- 10:30 – All Levels Yoga w/Jeff
- 4:30 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Carol
- 6:00 – All Levels Yoga (Cancelled)
Monday, September 5
- 9:45 – Meditation (Cancelled)
- 11:00 – Yoga I w/Debbie
- 12:30 – Yin Yoga (Cancelled)
- 2:30 – Chair Yoga (Cancelled)
- 5:45 – Yoga for Cancer w/Merritt
- 6:00 – All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- 7:30 – Yoga I (Cancelled)
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for Summer 2016. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- September 2 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
- September 9 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Maureen
- September 16 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- September 23 – Move, Breathe & Release w/Helms
- September 30 – Fifth Friday Deep Stretch Yoga & Guided Meditation w/Karen and LIVE MUSIC by Beth Brown on harp. Don’t miss it!
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.