There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for the rest of the summer. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- August 7 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- August 14 – Gentle Stretch Yoga Workshop w/Debbie @ 5:30 *
- August 21 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- August 28 – Yoga for Bone Health Workshop w/Karen @ 5:30 *
- September 4 – Slow Yoga Flow w/Jeff
- September 11 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- September 18 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
* The 90-Minute Workshops on August 14 and August 28 are offered to our community of wellness as part of the Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training. Register in advance for just $15 or pay $20 on the day of the workshop.
You asked for it (again and again) and we love to make you happy! So we’re rolling out Yoga for Life’s Summer Special Passes for the 5th year in a row — with no increase in price! These sweet deals are perfect for yogis with a little extra spaciousness in their summer schedules.
$225 – 25-Class Pass
5 Additional Classes for Just $5
$135 – 13-Class Pass
3 Additional Classes for Just $5
Classes must be used between
Memorial Day (5/25) and Labor Day (9/7).
There’s an extra week — 15 full weeks –between
the two Holidays this year!
No Refunds! No Extensions of Summer Passes! No Exceptions!
Existing 10-Class Passes and 20-Class Passes
will be extended by 4 months.
No extensions on Unlimited Passes, Cyber Monday Passes,
Valeversary Passes or April Special Passes.
Click “Register Online” above to purchase NOW!
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.