We’re here for you! Yoga for Life will hold all classes, as scheduled, through the Easter weekend. Plan to join us … and bring a friend!
Know Your Practice offers 13 weeks of class practice in which you will experience the same sequence of postures each week. As students develop familiarity with a posture sequence over time, they
- Watch the teacher less and become more closely attuned to personal practice;
- Develop a practice to which they can easily return outside of the studio; and
- Become aware of the nuanced (or dramatic) improvements in strength, flexibility and balance.
From the Spring Equinox until the Summer Solstice, the following Know Your Practice classes at Yoga for Life will offer an established sequence of postures (although meditation, breath work and warm-ups will vary).
- Tuesday – Yoga II w/Noreen & Robin @ 9:30 a.m. – New Time!
- Tuesday – Yoga I w/Robin & Noreen @ 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday – Yoga Flow w/Karen @ 6:30 a.m.
- Wednesday – Yoga II w/Karen @ 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday – Breath/Body/Mind w/Karen @ 11:00 a.m. – Just Added!
- Wednesday – Yoga I w/Hampton @ 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday – Yoga II w/Sheridan @ 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday – Yoga II w/Sara @ 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Carol @ 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday - All Levels Yoga w/Hampton @ 6:00 p.m.
There is no charge to participate in the Know Your Practice challenge and you may still attend the weekly class even if you don’t want to join the challenge. Each teacher will offer a unique sequence of postures, so don’t worry about becoming bored! If you decide to join the challenge, you will receive a weekly email message encouraging you in your efforts and offering practice tips. On the Summer Solstice, if you participated in at least 10 of the designated classes (on the same day and time) since the first day of spring, you will receive a 2-Class Pass in recognition and support of your consistent practice efforts.
Hope you will join us and gIve Know Your Practice a try!
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.
Friday nights are always fun at Yoga for Life! We mix things up a bit on the schedule, offering you a perfect opportunity to shed the tensions of the week and emerge ready for the weekend! Just show up at 6:00 p.m. We’ll make sure you have a great time!
- April 25 – Belly Dance w/Yasmine
- May 2 – An Evening of Movement and Beauty. Deep Stretch w/Karen (just $10) and Artist’s Reception with Jonathan Grauel. Beautiful art! Fabulous stretch! Good company! Great snacks! Don’t miss it!
- May 9 – Pranakriya Meditative Posture workshop with Yoganand Michael Carroll @ 5:00 p.m. $15 advance/$20 day of event. (No class passes.)
- May 16 – Flow to Yin w/Maureen
- May 23 – Belly Dance w/Yasmine