Have you ever wondered how the moon affects our moods, our bodies, our perceptions? If a small moon 239,000 miles away from the earth can exert enough influence to move oceans in rhythmic patterns that can be predicted, could there be an equally powerful influence on human bodies, made up of 60-70% water?
Come join Dr. Elizabeth Repede for two FREE half hour playshops in August immediately following the Saturday 9:00 All Levels Yoga class.
- August 11 – Celebrate the playful, creative, fun loving new moon in Leo.
- August 25 – Explore the ripeness of the intuitive, watery deeply feminine Pisces full moon.
to register online. You need not attend the yoga class to enjoy these experiences!
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for mid-summer. Use your regular Class Pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- August 3 – Kundalini Yoga w/Alejandra
- August 10 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- August 17 – Flow Into Yin (Cancelled – Panthers Pre-Season Game)
- August 24 – Restorative Yoga (Cancelled – Panthers Pre-Season Game)
- August 31 – Restorative Yoga w/Maria
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.