During January, Yoga for Life’s schedule will include 10 classes each week for just $5. (Cash only, please.) We have wonderful teachers and fabulous classes — day, night, weekend — and now you have every reason to try them all!
- Monday @ 2:30, Chair Yoga w/Hampton
- Tuesday @ 9:30, Yoga II w/Noreen & Robin
- Tuesday @ 12:30, Yoga I w/Noreen & Robin
- Tuesday @ 6:00, Yoga II w/Will
- Wednesday @ 9:30, Yoga II w/Karen
- Wednesday @ 6:15, Yoga I w/Hampton
- Thursday @ 11:00, Yoga II w/Sara
- Friday@ 6:00, Rotating Classes
- Sunday @ 4:30, Deep Stretch Yoga w/Carol
- Sunday @ 6:00, All Levels Yoga w/Jen
Online registration is not available for these classes at the special price. Just come to the studio to join the fun!
Thanks for coming out to join us for THRIVE on November 8th. We enjoyed a gorgeous day, filled with great classes, fun activities, delicious food, fabulous shopping, awesome prizes and FUN! We’re waiting for a couple of event checks to announce final results, but it looks like we’re still about $500 away from meeting our goal of $5,000. Click here to see a list of the raffle winners and updates on our fundraising goals! There’s still time to make a donation — online or at the studio!
Friday nights are always fun at Yoga for Life! We mix things up a bit on the schedule, offering you a perfect opportunity to shed the tensions of the week and emerge ready for the weekend! Just show up at 6:00 p.m. We’ll make sure you have a great time!
- January 30 – No Class
- February 6 – Slow Flow w/Robin
- February 13 – Deep Stretch w/Karen, plus Artist Reception with Lynne Dulken @ 7:30
- February 20 – Mindful Meditative Flow Workshop w/Holle Black
- February 27 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.