When you have a bit of leisure time, we’re here for you! When you need a break from Spring Break, we’re here for you! When you’re hosting guests and looking for something fun and fabulous to do, we’re here for you!
We will be offering a modified schedule for the Easter weekend and are here every singe day to be sure you don’t miss out on your favorite yoga. Try one (or more) of these fabulous Holiday Classes:
- Friday @ 9:30 a.m. – Yoga I w/Hampton
- Saturday @ 9:00 a.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- Sunday @ 10:30 a.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Jeff
Can’t wait to see you!
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what’s coming up. Unless otherwise noted, use your regular Class Pass for these 6:00 p.m. classes:
- March 29 – Fifth Friday Game Night (No Charge)
Bring your favorite game or play ours!
- April 5 – $10 Restorative Blend w/Maria (Cash only, please … or use your pass.)
Artist’s Reception with Laura Berendsen Hughes @ 7:30 p.m.
- April 12 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- April 19 – No Evening Class (Good Friday)
- April 26 – Restorative Yoga w/Maria