Friday nights are always fun at Yoga for Life! We mix things up a bit on the schedule, offering you a perfect opportunity to shed the tensions of the week and emerge ready for the weekend! Just show up at 6:00 p.m. We’ll make sure you have a great time!
- July 18 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- July 25 – Pranakriya Meditative Posture Workshop w/Yoganand Michael Carroll ($15 Advance; $20 Day of Event – No Class Passes)
- August 1 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Robin
- August 8 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- August 15 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
We know how much you liked this deal in the past, so be one of the first to purchase our Summer Special Pass. If “the living is easy” for you in the summertime, take advantage of this fabulous opportunity to do more Yoga (and Meditation and Qigong and Belly Dancing) for less money! You have two choices to save!
$225 – 25-Class Pass ($9.00/class)
Five Extra Classes for Just $5!
Perfect if you attend 2 (or more) classes each week.
$135 – 13-Class Pass ($10.38/class)
Three Extra Classes for Just $5!
Just the thing if you have a favorite weekly class.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Summer Special Passes are valid only for the 99 days (14 weeks) between Memorial Day (5/26/14) and Labor Day (9/1/14).
- The expiration date for current and unexpired 10-Class and 20-Class Passes will be extended by 4 months, so you will not lose any classes on your current pass. No extensions are available for unlimited passes or other specials (Thanksgiving Pass/Anniversary Pass).
- Because the Summer Special Passes are such a great deal, Yoga for Life must enforce a no refunds/no extensions/no exceptions policy for the Summer Special Passes.
- Classes from these passes may not be shared with others.
Click “Register Online” above and choose “Classes” to get started!
From the Spring Equinox until the Summer Solstice, Yoga for Life hosted 10 weekly Know Your Practice classes. The program offered an established sequence of postures for each class as encouragement for students to develop deep familiarity with a posture sequence over time.
We’re pleased to announce that the following students attended at least 10 of the weekly Know Your Practice classes and received a 2-Class Pass in recognition of their efforts! Way to go, gals!
- Judi Brookman
- Molly Geaney
- Lane Grann-Stahl
- Pam Jefsen
- Monica Lopez
- Gene Mallonee
- Cindy Thomson
- Jennifer Zarins
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.