We’re excited about the Super Bowl too! But there’s no need to miss your Sunday yoga.
We’ll be offering our regular Sunday classes:
– 10:30 – All Levels Yoga w/Jeff
– 4:30 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Carol
– 6:00 – All Levels Yoga w/Sheridan
Do yoga! Go, Panthers!
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for early fall. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- January 1 – New Year’s Day (No Friday 6:00 Class)
- January 8 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- January 15 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- January 22 – Move, Breathe & Release w/Pam
- January 29 – Sound Soak & Guided Movement Journeys w/Kim Barker & Beth Brown
- February 5 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
- February 12 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen – $10 Class! Stay afterward for Tim Scheaffer Artist Reception
- February 19 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- February 26 – Move, Breathe & Release w/Pam
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.