We love yoga, but the safety of students and teachers is always our primary concern. If inclement weather creates a significant threat of hazardous conditions on roadways and/or in parking areas, we will notify you right here. Any cancellation will be posted here at least one hour before the involved class is scheduled to begin.
If you have an appointment with a Centered Wellness practitioner,
please contact that individual to inquire about cancellation policies.
From January 1 through March 31, 2018, Centered Wellness and Yoga for Life will offer three discounted combination packages including weekly classes, practitioner sessions and specialty workshops. Transform Your Life is designed to introduce and support the development of your personal wellness practices, making them sustainable for the entire year.
Silver Pass – $439 (Save $93)
Includes 25 Classes, 2 Practitioner Sessions & 2 Workshops
Bronze Pass – $279 (Save $48)
Includes 15 Classes, 1 Practitioner Session & 1 Workshop
Current Yoga for Life Passes will be extended, so there is NOTHING to lose!
Sessions with Christy Duncan, LMBT, Nancy Norman, LCSW and Sara Vavra, LMBT,
are part of the Transform Your Life options.
These exciting Workshop options are part of the package too:
- Sat. 1/13 – Assisting Camp for Yoga Teachers w/Karen Williams
- Sat. 1/20 – The Body’s Pain Response: How Yoga Can Help w/Pam Jefsen
- Sun. 1/21 – Writing for Wellness w/Nancy Norman
- Sat. 1/27 – Easy Ways to Reduce Pain with Self-Massage w/Sara Vavra
- Sun. 1/28 – You Are Energy: Sensing and Utilizing the Power of Your Energetic Field w/Laura Van Swearingen
- Sat. 2/3 – Yin Yoga for Winter w/Maureen Scott
- Sat. 2/10 – Fountain of Youth: Daily Rituals for Radiant Skin w/Airest Dion
- Sun. 2/11 – Enhance the Positive: Dealing with Challenges Through the Power of Writing w/Nancy Norman
- Sat. 2/17 – “Sense”able Yoga: Using the 5 Senses for a Mindful and Enriching Practice w/Meagan Johnson
- Sun. 2/18 – Winter Restorative Yoga w/Maria Gelabert
- Sat. 2/24 – Introduction to Meditation w/Karen Williams
- Sun. 2/25 – Grounded, Centered & Strong: Yoga for Anxiety and Stress Management w/Meagan Johnson
- Sun. 3/4 – Guide To Life: Yoga Sutra of Locks and Keys w/Maria Gelabert
- Sat. 3/10 – Crafting Your Message: Creative Brainstorming w/Sara Vavra
- Sat. 3/17 – Public Speaking: How To Talk Effectively To a Group w/Sara Vavra
- Sun. 3/18 – The Body Remembers: Yoga and Trauma w/Pam Jefsen
- Sat. 3/24 – 40 Days To Enlightened Eating (Intro.) w/Katrina Whelchel
- Sun. 3/31 – Glow From Within: Raw Foods for Radiant Skin w/Airest Dion
We’re offering LOTS of options, so please feel free
to email us (link —>) with any questions.
Click “Register Online” above to join the
Transform Your Life program now!
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned in the wintry month of January. Use your “Transform Your Life” package or your regular Class Pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- January 5 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Michelle
- January 12 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- January 19 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- January 26 – Restorative Yoga w/Maria
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.