We made it through the summer! Let’s celebrate! We know some of you still have classes to use on your Summer Special Passes — which expire on September 7th — so come and see us every day during the Labor Day holiday!
Friday, September 4th
- 9:30 a.m. – Yoga I w/Hampton
- 6:00 p.m. – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
Saturday, September 5th
- 9:00 a.m. – Yoga II w/Karen
- 10:45 a.m. – Yoga I w/Karen
Sunday, September 6th
- 10:30 a.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Ann
- 4:30 p.m. – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Carol
- 6:00 p.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Sheridan
Monday, September 7th
- 9:45 a.m. – Meditation w/Debbie
- 11:00 a.m. – Yoga I w/Debbie
- 12:30 p.m. – Yin Yoga – Cancelled
- 2:30 p.m. – Chair Yoga w/Hampton
- 6:00 p.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Debbie
- 7:30 p.m. – Yoga I – Cancelled
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for the rest of the summer. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- August 7 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- August 14 – Gentle Stretch Yoga Workshop w/Debbie @ 5:30 *
- August 21 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- August 28 – Yoga for Bone Health Workshop w/Karen @ 5:30 *
- September 4 – Slow Yoga Flow w/Jeff
- September 11 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- September 18 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
* The 90-Minute Workshops on August 14 and August 28 are offered to our community of wellness as part of the Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training. Register in advance for just $15 or pay $20 on the day of the workshop.
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.