What better time for yoga than when you have a few days away from work? We’ll be here for you every day of the Memorial Day weekend and hope you’ll come on out for your regular classes … and a few extra too. Don’t forget to bring a friend!
Friday, May 27
- 8:00 a.m. Yoga II – Cancelled
- 9:30 a.m. Yoga I w/Hampton
- 11:00 a.m. Yoga for Cancer – Cancelled
- 6:00 p.m. Move, Breath & Release w/Pam
Saturday, May 28
- 9:00 a.m. All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- 10:45 a.m. Yoga I – Cancelled
Sunday, May 29
- 10:30 a.m. All Levels Yoga w/Ann
- 4:30 p.m. Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- 6:00 p.m. All Levels Yoga – Cancelled
Monday, May 30
- 9:45 a.m. Meditation w/Debbie
- 11:00 a.m. Yoga I w/Debbie
- 12:30 p.m. Yin Yoga – Cancelled
- 2:30 p.m. Chair Yoga w/Hampton
- 5:45 p.m. Yoga for Cancer – Cancelled
- 6:00 p.m. All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- 7:30 p.m. Yoga I – Cancelled
Spring is here! To celebrate the excitement of the season, we’re delighted to introduce three fantastic classes and two wonderful teachers for one amazing experience. It’s especially perfect for folks who have asked for classes that are a little easier on the wallet! Here are your options for $7 classes:
- Tuesday @ 9:30 a.m. – Yoga II w/Frank
- Tuesday @ 12:30 p.m. – Slow Flow Yoga w/Helms
- Friday @ 8:00 a.m. – Yoga II w/Helms
Quick Q&A for Yoga for Life’s $7 Classes:
Q: Can I make a purchase online or use my credit card at the studio to pay for $7 Classes?
A: No, because of the deep discount we’re offering to make these classes available, only cash or check will be accepted as payment for $7 Classes.
Q: Can I use my current Pass for the $7 Classes?
A: Absolutely. Especially if you are currently using a PUMP or other Unlimited Pass, that’s exactly what you should do. You may also use your 5-, 10-, 20- or 50-Class Pass if you’re not interested in the discounted pricing. If you plan to attend the $7 classes frequently, you may purchase a 5-Class Pass ($7-Classes) for $35. Only cash or check will be accepted for the 5-Class Pass ($7 Classes).
Q: May I use the 5-Class Pass ($7 Classes) for any class at Yoga for Life?
A: No. The 5-Class Pass ($7 Classes) may only be used for $7 Classes. Currently, these classes are offered at 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and at 8:00 a.m. on Fridays.
Q: What if I want to attend both regular classes and $7 Classes?
A: We hope you will do exactly that! To make it easy on yourself, please feel free to purchase one of the 5-Class Pass ($7 Classes) in addition to your other Pass. We’ll take care of making sure that the correct pass is used for the classes you attend.
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for Winter/Spring 2016. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- April 29 – Fifth Friday “Nidra at Night” w/Karen
- May 6 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
- May 13 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- May 20 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- May 27 – Move, Breathe & Release w/Pam
- June 3 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
- June 10 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- June 17 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- June 24 – 90-Minute Meditative Posture Workshop w/Yoganand Michael Carroll (5:00-6:30) – Registration – $15 Advance/$20 Day of Workshop
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.