Zoom Links for Upcoming Classes
Monday, October 26
In times of uncertainty and challenge, meditation, breath work and mindful movement practices take on increasing importance — as does community — so Yoga for Life will continue to do its very best to be here for you. Although we’ve closed the FreeMoreWest studio, we are continuing Online Classes indefinitely using Zoom. We hope you received Yoga for Life’s email on Saturday, which provided information about our October Online Class Subscription program, instructions on how to access classes and a Q&A designed to make the whole virtual process as simple as possible. (If you can’t find that message in your Inbox, Click Here to view it now.)
Click the link above 5 minutes before the start time to join today’s class/workshop. Or, if you have difficulty with the link, go to Zoom.us and click the “Join a Meeting” tab.
Enter the Zoom Meeting ID and Password to join your class.
We are all in this together! Please stay in touch and reach out if we can be helpful to you.
Weekly Class Schedule in October
- Monday @ 9:30 a.m. – Strength & Sculpt w/Marcy
- Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. – Positively Possible Yoga w/April
- Wednesday @ 11:00 a.m. – Breath/Body/Mind w/Karen
- Thursday @ 8:00 a.m. – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen (Meditate at 7:30)
- Friday @ 11:00 a.m. – Gentle Yoga & Yoga for Cancer w/Karen
- Saturday @ 10:00 a.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Karen
- Sunday @ 10:00 a.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Ann (Oct. 11 and Oct. 25 ONLY)
- Sunday @ 4:30 p.m. – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen