Students, who are new to the practice of yoga or who have specific physical limitations, may benefit from one or more private lessons. An experienced yoga teacher or yoga therapist can assist in developing a yoga practice that is perfectly suited to your individual needs!
Consider these reasons for Private Instruction:
- Enjoy your first yoga experience with confidence.
- Develop body awareness to improve alignment.
- Learn to support postures with props.
- Harmonize mind, breath and body in your practice.
- Encourage relaxation and stress relief.
- Focus attention on improving strength, balance and flexibility.
- Explore challenging postures with the personal assistance of a trained instructor.
- Speed recovery after an illness or injury.
- Explore the therapeutic benefits of meditation, breath work and movement to cultivate and maintain health and wellness in aging bodies.
Rates and Packages – Each Session is 50 Minutes
- One Session – $85
- Three-Session Package – $240
- Five-Session Package – $375
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.